District 4 spans from Five Points and Cole, through City Park, Park Hill and Stapleton, and extending up to Montbello and Green Valley Ranch. Check your voter registration to confirm if your address is within District 4 here.
Election Day is Tuesday, November 7th, 2017
Ballots will be mailed to registered voters the week of October 16th and are due back by 7 pm on Tuesday, November 7th
24-hr ballot drop off locations within District 4 include:
- Blair-Caldwell Library 2401 Welton St
- Central Park Recreation Center 9651 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science 2001 N Colorado Blvd
- Green Valley Ranch Recreation Center 4890 N Argonne Way
- Hiawatha Davis Jr Recreation Center 3334 N Holly St
- Montbello Recreation Center 15555 E 53rd Ave
For a full list of ballot drop off locations across Denver as well as locations and hours of Voter Service and Polling Centers, click here.